Three hour video or live class.
Lease clauses and management policies that avoid many collection problems. In-depth coverage of the Alabama residential eviction process, collection lawsuits, turning judgments into money, and bankruptcy issues. How to fill out eviction lawsuit forms. Scroll down for class details, forms list, and for registration link.
- Lease clauses
- Management contract clauses
- Credit management policies
- Tenant behavior management policies
- Declaring a default
- Forbearance agreements
- Partial payments--YES they are allowed!
- Filing the eviction lawsuit
- Why you WANT to sue for damages
- How to get judgment for future rent after termination
- Obtaining service
- Default judgments
- Judgment without a trial, even if tenant answers and disputes eviction
- Collections strategies, including judgment lien, levy and execution, garnishment, and filing your judgment in other states if tenant or guarantor moves
- Attorneys we recommend
HandoutsImmediately after registering, you will receive an email with links to download the course handouts.
- All class slides
- Complete eviction forms package
- Forbearance Agreement
- Partial Payment Agreement
- Notice of Default and Opportunity to Cure
- Notice of Non-Curable Default and Termination of Lease
- Notice of Cure and Non-Waiver of Future Defaults
- Notice of Lease Termination and Demand for Possession
- Notice of Abandonment
Excellent course. Lots of information on dealing with rental property. Denise does an excellent job and makes it easy to understand.
Excellent course. So much information.
She is Alabama's residential real estate guru. We are lucky to have her here. This course, and everything she does, is excellent.
Very Informative. The course was very informative and gave great examples of how to improve our practices for property management.
The course was very informative and gave great examples of how to improve our practices for property management.