Alabama Landlords Desk Reference and Forms Book
THE "must-have" reference book for Alabama landlords, property managers, and their attorneys. Includes full lease package and all common tenant management forms, including evictions. Fully indexed and contains footnoted citations for all statutes and appellate decisions. Printed copy of book will be mailed to you.
- Fair Housing (including emotional support animals)
- Rent pricing strategies, security deposits, additional fee income
- Section 8
- Leases - forms, interpretation. Alabama Residential Landlord Tenant Act requirements
- Access rights
- Tenant management and problems
- Departure of tenants-lease end, Service Members Civil Relief Act, lease buy out, subleasing, etc.
- Evictions and collections
- Landlord math, including valuation methods
- Much more!
Great information. As a small business, dealing with rental properties, we have found this book has great information. From fair housing to problem tenants and eviction; there is help at hand.